Pastors Gillespie and Riley wrap up their discussion of Philip Melanchthon’s Loci Communes. This week, Philip’s concluding theses on Law and Gospel.
Text: Commonplaces: Loci Communes 1521 by Philip Melanchthon, p. 117
- Episode #66 – The Power of the Law pt.1
- Episode #67 – The Power of the Law pt.2
- Episode #68 – The Power of the Law pt.3
- Episode #69 – The Power of the Gospel pt.1
- Episode #70 – The Power of the Gospel pt.2
- Episode #71 – The Power of the Gospel pt.3
- Preorder “Crucifying Religion” by Riley
- Donavon Riley on 1517, FB, and Instagram
Questions? Comments? Show Ideas? Send them to us at http://higherthings.org/contact.
Please rate and review the show in Apple Podcasts, via https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/as-lutheran-as-it-gets/id1288159643?mt=2.
And as always, don’t forget Pr. Gillespie’s coffee for your caffeinated needs.