Pastors Gillespie and Riley wrap us their series on Norman Nagel’s “Luther’s Understanding of Christ in the Lord’s Supper.” For this final episode, they read and discuss Luther’s battle with Andreas Karlstadt about Christ Spirited Away.
Text: Luther’s Understanding of Christ in the Lord’s Supper, Norman Nagel, p. 189
- Selected Sermons of Norman Nagel: From Valparaiso to St. Louis
- In the Name of Jesus: Sermons by Norman E. Nagel
- Werner Elert – Eucharistic Fellowship in the First Four Centuries (ALAG #64)
- This Is My Body: Luther’s Contention for the Real Presence in the Sacrament of the Altar, Hermann Sasse (ALAG #65)
- Order “Crucifying Religion” by Riley
- Gillespie’s Coffee
- Ergot poisoning
- Muppet’s Bohemian Rhapsody
- Banned Books Podcast
Questions? Comments? Show Ideas? Send them to us at http://higherthings.org/contact.
Please rate and review the show in Apple Podcasts, via https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/as-lutheran-as-it-gets/id1288159643?mt=2.
And as always, don’t forget Pr. Gillespie’s coffee for your caffeinated needs.