Pastors Gillespie and Riley again read and discuss Norman Nagel’s work: Luther’s Understanding of Christ in the Lord’s Supper. This episode, the word, the sign, and the efficacy of the Lord’s Supper.
Text: Luther’s Understanding of Christ in the Lord’s Supper, Norman Nagel, p. 161
- Selected Sermons of Norman Nagel: From Valparaiso to St. Louis
- In the Name of Jesus: Sermons by Norman E. Nagel
- Werner Elert – Eucharistic Fellowship in the First Four Centuries (ALAG #64)
- This Is My Body: Luther’s Contention for the Real Presence in the Sacrament of the Altar, Hermann Sasse (ALAG #65)
- Preorder “Crucifying Religion” by Riley
- Gillespie’s Coffee
Questions? Comments? Show Ideas? Send them to us at http://higherthings.org/contact.
Please rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts, via https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/as-lutheran-as-it-gets/id1288159643?mt=2.
And as always, don’t forget Pr. Gillespie’s coffee for your caffeinated needs.