Higher Things hopes your summer has been a great one so far! Right alongside our Sanctified 2018 conferences, this issue of Higher Things Magazine is dedicated to reminding you of and pointing you toward those abundant gifts from God that feed your faith: His Word and Sacraments. Along with a few of our returning authors, we are featuring a former Higher Things summer vicar, Rev. René Castillero, as well as two new guest writers, Emilyann Pool and Emma Leistico, who all in their own unique ways focus on the reality of Christ and Him crucified!
- My Hiding Place: Christ Is for Me – By Rev. George F. Borghardt
- How Baptized Are You? – By Rev. Harrison Goodman
- Theology: Gotta Love It! – By Rev. René Castillero
- Sing a Hymn at Satan – By Rev. Joshua Ulm
- Anxiety and the Sacraments – By Emilyann Pool
- I’m Yours, Lord – By Katie Hill
- What if We Started Talking? – by Emma Leistico
- Catechism: Liturgical Catechesis—Preparation – By Rev. William M. Cwirla
Check out this issue with a Higher Things® Online Subscription at https://higherthings.org. With your HT-Online Account, you also gain access to every issue of Higher Things® Magazine ever printed along with Bible Studies and Leaders’ Guides for many of the articles.
Please note: If you a current HT-Online subscriber, we have migrated our site to a new platform. This was a huge undertaking — 69 magazine issues and 767 articles! This will allow you to better discover all this great content and use it for your devotions and study.
Part of the migration is that you will have to create a new login using the email address used when you signed up to access the content. Follow these steps to restore access:
- Follow this link: Sign in to your account
- On the login window, after “Forgot your password?” Click “Reset It.”
- Enter your email and click “Send me reset instructions.”
Please email email@example.com if you have difficulty restoring your access. You may still access this issue via the previous links: http://higherthings.org/magazine/issues/summer2018. Thank you for your patience!
Print copies of the magazine will be arriving in your mailbox soon. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine at https://higherthings.org/magazine.