Are you an audiophile? Maybe you just like editing audio? Do you get excited about Lutheran podcasting? Higher Things® is looking for volunteers to help edit our podcast programming in 2015 and beyond. The Higher Things® Podcast Manager is responsible for all post-production work of Higher Things® podcasts. This includes editing the audio for length and content and having post-ready files according to preset production schedules. What kind of things exactly are we talking about?
- Remove ‘ums’, blank space, and general tidying up of recorded audio.
- Mix host track and guest tracks to be at normalized levels.
- Mix in bump music and advertisements where appropriate.
- Exporting post-ready files.
- Write short description of each episode.
We’re looking for a good Lutheran with excellent written communication skills, attention to detail and experience using audio editing software such as Audacity, Amadeus Pro or Garageband.
Interested persons should send a brief description of their qualification and any work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.