It’s clear that summer isn’t going away without a fight, which is why we’re inviting you to take some time to cool off and dive into the summer issue of Higher Things® Magazine. As you sip your lemonade and hopefully hunker down in some good air conditioning, you’ll notice something all these articles have in common: God’s overwhelming mercy for us in Christ Jesus. It’s in these various reminders of mercy you’ll find lasting spiritual refreshment even if the high temperatures are weighing you down.
- Your Cross Is His Cross – By Rev. George F. Borghardt
- The Immeasurable Mercy of God – Rev. Aaron T. Fenker
- 70 x 7: Not Your Average Math Fact – By Rev. Eric Brown
- Hi, It’s Your New Pastor – By Rev. Harrison Goodman
- 5 Compelling Reasons to Check Out the Psalms – By Rev. Joshua Ulm
- Our Neediest Neighbors – By Timothy Sheridan
- Teach Me Your Way, O Lord – By Stephen Brynestad
- Liturgical Catechesis: The Creeds: Faithfully Passing the Baton – By Rev. William M. Cwirla
Receive a bonus digital-only article with your Magazine + (formerly HT-Online) subscription!
- God’s Got You Covered – By Katie Hill
Check out this issue with an Higher Things® Magazine + subscription at https://higherthings.org/magazine-plus. With your HT® Magazine + account, you also gain access to every issue of Higher Things® Magazine ever printed along with Bible Studies and Leaders’ Guides for many of the articles.
Print copies of the magazine will be arriving in your mailbox soon. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine at https://higherthings.org/magazine.