From the plenary sessions to the breakout sessions, from the Gospelly good sermons to the glorious times of worship, Higher Things Sanctified 2018 summer conferences were focused like a laser beam on our sanctification in Christ.
Whether you’d like to relive some of those great Sanctified 2018 memories or get a sweet taste of what a Higher Things conference is like, our fall retrospective issue fits the bill! Not only have we included some of the pictorial highlights, but we’ve also specially picked articles that reflect the essence of Sanctified 2018.
And believe it or not, it’s time again to think about registering for our next summer conferences: Concordia 2019! You’ll find all the details in this fall issue of Higher Things Magazine!
- Faces of the Old Adam – By Rev. Aaron T. Fenker
- The Lord’s Good Use of You – By Rev. Brent W. Kuhlman
- Sex, Sexuality, and Baptism – By Sandra Ostapowich
- Rise! Kill! Eat! Live! – By Rev. Joel Fritsche
- More Than Pizza and Lock-ins: Building a Youth Program – By Crysten Sanchez
- All About Angels – By Rev. Chris Hall
- Reaching Out to Differently Abled Peers – By Deaconess Sarah Gaffney
- Catechism: Liturgical Catechesis: Gloria in Excelsis – By Rev. William M. Cwirla
Check out this issue with a Higher Things® Online Subscription at https://higherthings.org. With your HT-Online Account, you also gain access to every issue of Higher Things® Magazine ever printed along with Bible Studies and Leaders’ Guides for many of the articles.
Please note: If you a current HT-Online subscriber, we have migrated our site to a new platform. This was a huge undertaking — 69 magazine issues and 767 articles! This will allow you to better discover all this great content and use it for your devotions and study.
Part of the migration is that you will have to create a new login using the email address used when you signed up to access the content. Follow these steps to restore access:
- Follow this link: Sign in to your account
- On the login window, after “Forgot your password?” Click “Reset It.”
- Enter your email and click “Send me reset instructions.”
Please email email@example.com if you have difficulty restoring your access. You may still access this issue via the previous links: http://higherthings.org/magazine/issues/summer2018. Thank you for your patience!
Print copies of the magazine will be arriving in your mailbox soon. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine at https://higherthings.org/magazine.