You will need these forms to prepare for online registration.
Group Registration Form
Individual Registration Form
Amen – Poconos: $300/person
Amen – St. Louis: $325/person
Amen – Irvine: $350/person
$100/person, due at the time of registration
All conference activities, most meals, on-site housing, a conference T-shirt, and a one-year subscription to Higher Things: Dare to be Lutheran magazine.
Individual Registration Form – 1 per person
Group Registration Form – 1 per group
Ways to Register:
- Gather the registration information from each person in your group using the Individual Registration Form and make sure you obtain all the required signatures. You will need a copy of this form for your own records since it contains important permissions from parents and your group’s pastor.
- Once you have the completed forms in hand, create an HT account for your group or enter your group’s username and password if you have one already.
- Go to the Online Registration page at: http://higherthings.org/conferences/registrations.html
- Follow the on-screen instructions for entering each registrant’s data. The online form will match the printed form.
- Once all the names are submitted, double-check your group’s information and select your deposit payment method. You can pay your group’s deposit online via PayPal or opt to mail a single check to the Registrar. We recommend that the deposit be paid online because this immediately processes your registration, rather than waiting for your check to arrive via snail mail and be processed manually – especially as conferences tend to fill quickly and time is short.
- When your registration has been approved, you will receive notification via email.
- Gather the registration information from each person in your group using the Individual Registration Form and make sure you obtain all the required signatures.
- From the Individual Registration Forms, complete the Group Registration Form.
- Make a copy of the Group Registration Form and mail it and a single check for your group’s deposit to the address listed on the Group Registration Form.
- You will be notified via email when your registration has been processed and accepted.